Google Voice is supposedly the best voicemail transcribing product available in the free market... However, it seems to have trouble hearing most voices to anywhere near 100% accuracy. Here are a few voicemails I've gotten from Google Voice:
"Hey, Buddy, I was watching very soon. Through the the up doing the same time. Just calling to wish you have birthday and sorry I missed lunch today with the force you're out of town them and discuss the I guess just give me a shout tomorrow. They're like per day here bye."
"You. Hey man day. The that. Well, That's all you can call talk to you Later. Bye bye."
Worst one yet:
"Hey, hey hey hi, hey hello. With the cal. Hey Yeah, hey, okay bye hello. Well, bye. Dot, hey hi, what's up. Group, 2, hey hello hello. The, hey. Hello. No Yeah, yeah, you know, okay. You You. Hey HI hey. I'm, haha."
This just in:
"Hey, gimme a call and talk about the refrigerator. Not. Love you."
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment